The Missouri State Fair is in full swing, and we at Bryant Motors couldn’t be more excited.
The state fair is one of the most anticipated times of the year for Missourians and those from surrounding states, but there’s another event at the fair that helps cap off the evening with a bang!
That would be the fireworks show, and Bryant Motors is excited to announce that we are this year’s sponsor.
The 10-minute fireworks show will come after six of the grandstand concerts — a great way to end an already magical night.
Bryant Motors’ own Kyle Herrick recently reflected on a time when he was a younger attendee of the fair, and how the fireworks shows at the end of the night were so popular that cars would crowd parking lots all along U.S. Route 65 just to view the show.
“It would be neat for others who may not make it onto the fairgrounds to view the fireworks from parking lots and venues located near the grounds like they used to,” Kyle told the Sedalia Democrat.
A more recent state fair memory for Kyle is through Bryant Motor’s involvement.
“Bryant’s was at one time one of the major sponsors of the fair. In fact, we supplied the official vehicles for the fair,” Kyle said. “My partners and Mark (MSF Director) put our heads together and thought, ‘what can we do to help with a sponsorship at the fair. The fireworks just seemed like a great fit and way to be a part of the fair once again.”
The Missouri State Fair began on August 9th and will be going on all week long until the 16th. General entrance tickets, along with tickets to the many concerts and events, may be purchased through the Missouri State Fair Box Office or through Ticketmaster.
The Missouri State Fair concert performances and events include:
- Hank Williams, Jr. with opening act Frank Foster (August 11th)
- Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival featuring Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, and The Outlaws (August 15th)
- Casting Crowns with Zach Williams (August 16th)
- Montgomery Gentry/Whiskey Myers (August 9th)
- Rock of the Seventies (August 10th)
- Roots & Boots Tour with Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin, and Collin Raye (August 14th)
- Aaron Watson with Tim Montana (August 17th)
- Missouri State Fair Shootout Truck and Tractor Pull (August 12th)
- Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pulling (August 13th)
- ASCS National Sprint Cars and ULMA Late Models Race (August 19th)
- State Fair Arena events of MRCA Show-Me State Stampede and Rodeo (August 9th – 11th)
- Motocross (August 12th)
- Flat Track TT Race (August 13th)
- Bull Riding Competition (August 17th – 18th)
- Demolition Derby (August 19th)
- Governor’s Ham Breakfast (August 16th)
And don’t forget to stick around to see the fireworks! You won’t be disappointed.