In the market for a new or used car, truck, van, or SUV, but don’t know where to start?
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in our over 80+ years of helping people shop for cars, it’s that buying a new or used vehicle can be a stressful experience. What’s worse, a lot of other dealerships will try pressuring you into making a decision on-the-spot.
At Bryant Motors, we think it’s far more important that you go at your own pace and do plenty of research to make sure you get all of the answers before making such a major purchase. Buying a car is kind of a big deal, and our mission is to match you with the best possible vehicle for you and your family’s needs — even if that means it’s not at our Sedalia, MO dealership.
So whether you’re a first time car buyer or a veteran, we encourage you to take a deep breath, relax, and browse the resources below to help melt away your car buying stress once and for all.
Everything You Need to Know and More About the Car Buying Process
Before the Dealership
Exploring new vs. used, compare different models and features, and prepare for visiting the dealership
- Glossary of Terms You Might Hear at the Car Dealership
- Guide to Buying a New Car From an Out-of-State Dealer
- Guide to Leasing: What It Means to Lease a Car or Truck
- Buying a Used Car at a Dealership vs. Private Seller
- Minivan or SUV: Which is Best for Your Active Family?
- How to Secure a New or Used Car Loan (Even With Bad Credit)
- Different car body types
- How to select the best pickup truck
- Leather or cloth? Deciding on your vehicle’s interior material
- Top 10 car buying mistakes
- 10 tips for first time car buyers
- What documents to bring to the car dealership
- Repairing vs. replacing: out with the old, In with the new?
- 7 reasons to purchase a new car
- How to shop online for a new/used car (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 4 factors that can make securing your new car loan difficult
- How much can you afford to spend to buy or lease a new car?
- 4 benefits of trading in your vehicle
- The pros and cons of running boards for your truck or SUV
- Running boards, Nerf bars & side steps: choosing the best for your truck
- Pros and cons of trading in your vehicle at a car dealership
At the Dealership
Tips for making your trip to the dealer painless and enjoyable, as well as how to make sure you get the best deal
After the Dealership
Expert advice and troubleshooting tips from certified mechanics on taking care of your new ride after the sale
- Vehicle maintenance checklist by mileage
- Basic DIY car maintenance jobs you can do at home
- Warning signs that it’s time for new tires
- Common reasons why cars stall (and easy solutions)
- Reasons why your car brakes squeak (& how to fix it)
- Car depreciation: How & why cars lose value when you drive them off the lot
- Why is your car shaking or vibrating?
- Unleaded vs. premium: What’s the difference in gas types?
- 8 reasons why your car might be overheating
- 7 tips on how to avoid a car accident
- 6 reasons why your car’s air conditioner might be blowing hot air
- Reasons why your car heater is blowing cool air
- 4 likely reasons why your car isn’t starting
- Basics of horsepower and torque
- How to check a vehicle’s tire tread
- The importance of regular oil changes
- Transmission problems: 5 common signs your transmission is failing
- It’s time to talk about timing belts
- 10 things to check before going on a road trip
- Radiator flush 101
- Tips on preparing your vehicle’s AC for the summer
- A taxpayer’s guide to buying a new or used car in Missouri
Weighing the pros and cons of your top picks and deciding which model is the best fit for you
- Hatchbacks vs. Sedans vs. Coupes: Which Vehicle is Right for You?
- SUVs vs. Sedans: Which Vehicle is Best for Your Family?
- RAM Truck 1500 vs. 2500 vs. 3500: What’s the Difference?
- Manufacturer Spotlight: Jeep
- Manufacturer spotlight: RAM trucks
- Manufacturer spotlight: Chrysler
- Manufacturer spotlight: Dodge
- Guide to Apple CarPlay in Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep vehicles
- Guide to buying a RHD postal Jeep
- History of the postal vehicle
Best Car Series: Top Picks from Our Team
Have More Questions?
Feel free to get in touch with our friendly staff directly by phone or via contact form.