In the market for a new or used car, truck, van, or SUV, but don’t know where to start?
If there’s one thing we’ve learned in our over 80+ years of helping people shop for cars, it’s that buying a new or used vehicle can be a stressful experience. What’s worse, a lot of other dealerships will try pressuring you into making a decision on-the-spot.
At Bryant Motors, we think it’s far more important that you go at your own pace and do plenty of research to make sure you get all of the answers before making such a major purchase. Buying a car is kind of a big deal, and our mission is to match you with the best possible vehicle for you and your family’s needs — even if that means it’s not at our Sedalia, MO dealership.
So whether you’re a first time car buyer or a veteran, we encourage you to take a deep breath, relax, and browse the resources below to help melt away your car buying stress once and for all.
Everything You Need to Know and More About the Car Buying Process
Before the Dealership
Explore new vs. used, compare different models and features, and prepare for visiting the dealership
- How to Secure a New or Used Car Loan (Even With Bad Credit)
- Different car body types
- How to select the best pickup truck
- Leather or cloth? Deciding on your vehicle’s interior material
- Top 10 car buying mistakes
- 10 tips for first time car buyers
- What documents to bring to the car dealership
- Repairing vs. replacing: out with the old, In with the new?
- 7 reasons to purchase a new car
- How to shop online for a new/used car (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 4 factors that can make securing your new car loan difficult
- How much can you afford to spend to buy or lease a new car?
- 4 benefits of trading in your vehicle
- The pros and cons of running boards for your truck or SUV
- Running boards, Nerf bars & side steps: choosing the best for your truck
At the Dealership
Tips for making your trip to the dealer painless and enjoyable, as well as how to make sure you get the best deal
After the Dealership
Expert advice and troubleshooting tips from certified mechanics on taking care of your new ride after the sale
- 8 reasons why your car might be overheating
- 7 tips on how to avoid a car accident
- 6 reasons why your car’s air conditioner might be blowing hot air
- Reasons why your car heater is blowing cool air
- 4 likely reasons why your car isn’t starting
- Basics of horsepower and torque
- How to check a vehicle’s tire tread
- The importance of regular oil changes
- Transmission problems: 5 common signs your transmission is failing
- It’s time to talk about timing belts
- 10 things to check before going on a road trip
- Radiator flush 101
- Tips on preparing your vehicle’s AC for the summer
Weigh the pros and cons of your top picks and decide which model is the best fit
Have More Questions?
Feel free to get in touch with our friendly staff directly by phone or via contact form.