Free test drives of new & used Chrysler Town & Country minivan – only at Bryant Motors of Sedalia, MO!
From 1990 to 2016, the Town & Country minivan by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has dominated the industry as a high quality luxury passenger van. It’s estimated that 12 million of these vans have been sold so far, and it’s clear to see why.
Safety, fuel efficiency, cargo space, rear-seat entertainment, performance – the Town & Country has it all! If you’re looking for a dependable minivan to transport your family, pets and luggage in safety and style, consider test driving a new or pre-owned Chrysler Town & Country at Bryant Motors – Sedalia’s superior new and used car dealership.
Browse our wide inventory of award-winning Chrysler Town & Country minivans today.
Chrysler Town & Country Awards and Ratings
- “Best Family Hauler,” 10 years running, by the Detroit News
- “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest in 2015
- Winner of the best “Family Car of Texas” and “Minivan of Texas” in 2014 and 2013, presented by the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA)
- Winner of the Polk Automotive Loyalty Award in the minivan category for 14 consecutive years, presented by IHS automotive
- “Highest Ranked Minivan in Initial Quality,” two years in a row, by JD Power in 2014
Chrysler Town & Country vs. Chrysler Pacifica
The Chrysler Town & Country and Pacifica vans stack up well against minivans from other manufacturers, such as the Honda Odyssey, Kia Sedona and even the highly popular Dodge Grand Caravan. The main difference between the two popular Chrysler minivans is that the Town & Country was discontinued in 2017 in favor of the new Pacifica.
The 2016 Chrysler Town & Country is offered in six exciting trim options: LX, Touring, S, Touring-L, Limited and Limited Platinum. The reinvented 2017 Pacifica, on the other hand, comes in five different models: LX, Touring, Touring-L, Touring-L Plus and Limited.
Chrysler Town & Country Features
As Chrysler’s premier luxury passenger van for 16 years, the newest Town & Country vans come off the line with an impressive array of indulgences.
Standard features include leather-trimmed seats, a rear back up camera, second row seating and storage system, power sliding doors and power liftgate. In addition, these minivans boast a long list of standard and available features that make this vehicle truly stand apart. With the Chrysler Town & Country, you get what you pay for…and then some!
- 283 horsepower
- 3.6 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4 Doors
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable drivers seat
- AC power outlet
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Clock – Analog
- Cruise control
- Engine hour meter
- External temperature display
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front-wheel drive
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 25 and EPA city (mpg): 17
- Head airbags – Curtain 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row
- Interior air filtration
- Knee airbags – Driver
- Leather seats
- Multi-function remote – Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate remote engine start
- Multi-speed automatic Transmission
- Passenger Airbag
- Power Activated Trunk/Hatch – Power Liftgate
- Power heated mirrors
- Power steering
- Power windows with 2 one-touch
- Rear air conditioning – With separate controls
- Rear spoiler – Lip
- Remote power door locks
- Stability control
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Traction control – ABS and driveline
- Transmission hill holder
- Trip computer
- Universal remote transmitter
Come explore the many exciting capabilities and features of the Chrysler Town & Country minivan at Bryant Motors. We have a number of new and used models in stock, gassed up and ready to roll! Let us show you why we are the region’s #1 Chrysler dealer, serving Sedalia, Warrensburg, Whiteman Air Force Base, Jefferson City, Marshall, Boonville, Clinton and all of Central Missouri.