Buy, sell and test drive brand new and gently used Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs at Sedalia’s Bryant Motors
As an award-winning mid-size luxury crossover SUV, the Grand Cherokee is the pride and joy of one of the top American automakers around – Jeep. The Grand Cherokee is the original child of America’s engineering innovation of using unibody chassis rather than a body-on-frame construction to improve load bearing capability, strength and performance. Since debuting in 1992, the Jeep Grand Cherokee has experienced tremendous success, becoming the first Chrysler-badged Jeep product. Now, the legendary Grand Cherokee continues to wow car buyers with its award-winning safety, economy, luxury, performance and power.
Explore our exciting selection of award-winning Jeep SUVs!
Jeep Grand Cherokee – Most Awarded SUV Ever
- Winner of the “2015 Best of the Southwest Award” and “2015 Luxury Off-Road Award” at the Phoenix Automotive Press Association’s 12th annual Active Lifestyle Vehicle (ALV) competition
- Named Consumers Digest Automotive Best Buy in the Midsize SUV category
- Named best “2015 Midsize SUV” and “2015 Midsize Luxury SUV of Texas” by the Texas Auto Writers Association
- Ranked #1 SUV in Autobytel’s Top 10 SUV list
- Named the 2016 Most Popular vehicle on Edmunds.com in the Midsize Traditional SUV category
- Recognized by IHS Automotive for having the highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Midsize SUV Segment for 2015
- The 2016 Grand Cherokee’s available 240 hp 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine is one of Wards 10 Best Engines for 2016
How the Grand Cherokee Differs from the Cherokee SUV?
Jeep offers two luxury SUVs – the Grand Cherokee and the similarly named Cherokee. Until recently, the smaller of the two models was called the Liberty, but the automaker recently got rid of the Liberty and brought back the classic Cherokee name. If you’re wondering which Jeep SUV is right for your, here are some key differences between the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee:
- Engine: The Cherokee is available in two engine options: a 184-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine and a 271-hp 3.2-liter V6. The Grand Cherokee, on the other hand, comes in four more powerful engine choices: 290-hp 3.6-liter V6, 240-hp 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6, 360-hp 5.7-liter V8, and 475-hp 6.4-liter V8.
- Exterior: Though both the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee share similar design features, there are some subtle, yet significant, differences in the details. For instance, the smaller Cherokee has a different headlight setup than the Grand Cherokee, and both vehicle’s rear end design varies.
- Interior: The biggest interior difference between the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee is roominess. The spacious Grand Cherokee offers more generous elbow and leg room than the Cherokee.
- Size: The Jeep Grand Cherokee is considered a mid-size SUV, while the Cherokee falls into the compact SUV category. While the Cherokee is slightly larger than its predecessor (the Liberty), the Grand Cherokee still outsizes this model.
- Fuel Efficiency: Fuel economy depends on which type of engine you choose; however, gas efficiency for the Cherokee tops out at 22 miles per gallon in the city and 31 mpg on the highway with the 4-cylinder engine. Grand Cherokee drivers interested in fuel efficiency should look at the turbodiesel V6, which achieves up to 21 mpg city/28 mpg hwy.
- Models: The newest Grand Cherokee models are available in three trim options: Laredo, Limited and Overland. The 2017 lineup also features the all-new Summit and Trailhawk. The Cherokee, on the other hand, is offered in Sport, Latitude and Limited editions.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Features
- 3.6 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4 Doors
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable drivers seat
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic Transmission
- Clock – In-radio display
- Driver memory seats
- Engine hour meter
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel drive
- Front fog/driving lights
- Head airbags – Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Heated drivers seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Interior air filtration
- Knee airbags – Driver
- Leather seats
- Memory settings for 2 drivers
- Multi-function remote – Trunk/ hatch/ door/ tailgate windows remote engine start
- Passenger Airbag
- Power Activated Trunk/Hatch – Power liftgate
- Power heated mirrors
- Power windows with 2 one-touch
- Rear spoiler – Lip
- Rear wiper
- Remote power door locks
- Remote window operation
- Stability control – Stability control with anti-roll
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Traction control – ABS and driveline
- Transmission hill holder
- Trip computer
- Universal remote transmitter
Come explore these thrilling features and much more at Bryant Motors! Located in Sedalia, Missouri, less than an hour drive from Jefferson City, we are the region’s top Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. Residents of Warrensburg, Whiteman Air Force Base, Jefferson City, Marshall, Boonville, Clinton and all over central Missouri visit our dealership to experience friendly customer service, honest pricing, great deals, and to browse our impressive selection of new and used Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs. Schedule a test drive or visit us today!