Experience the freedom of driving a new or used Jeep Wrangler 4×4 off our Sedalia car lot and into your driveway or favorite off-roading spot
Evoking the legendary Willy MB military vehicles used on the front lines of WWII, the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited by Jeep is based on timeless exterior design and functionality. Nowadays, these popular compact and mid-sized SUVs are still highly regarded for their power and performance, giving you the freedom to go wherever the road leads and beyond. Inwardly, the Wrangler has been completely redesigned to accommodate the latest and greatest technologies and luxuries.
At Bryant Motors, people who know us know that we are huge Jeep fans – and two of our all-time favorites are the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited. Located in Sedalia, MO, we are the region’s best Jeep dealership and offer a huge selection of brand new and gently used Jeep Wranglers and Wrangler Unlimited SUVs. Come explore our Wranglers and experience for yourself why this SUV is one of the most popular vehicles among outdoor enthusiasts, thrill seekers and Jeep Brand devotees.
Discover what makes the Jeep Wrangler so unique.
Jeep Wrangler – Awards & Acclamations
- The Wrangler and Wrangle Unlimited Rubicon both named 4×4 of the Decade by Four Wheeler
- Recognized by IHS Automotive for having the highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Compact SUV Segment for the 2015 model year
- The 2016 Jeep Wrangler named one of the Top 10 cars with Best Resale Value and Best Resale Value in its class by Kelley Blue Book
Jeep Wrangler vs. Wrangler Unlimited: What’s the Difference?
One question many of our customers ask us is whether they should consider a Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited. While these models have much in common, there are some important differences. Here’s a brief comparison of the Jeep Wrangler vs. Wrangler Unlimited:
- Size: The Wrangler is a bit smaller than the Wrangler Unlimited, making for a better turning radius. It’s maneuverability, lightness and agility make the Wrangler the ideal choice for intense off-roading. The Wrangler Unlimited, on the other hand, offers more interior space for extra comfort.
- Cargo: The extra interior space offered by the Wrangler Unlimited also means more room for toting around your gear and cargo.
- Cost: Last but not least, the Wrangler is less expensive than the Wrangler Unlimited. Both SUVs are competitively priced considering all the features that come with them, but the added cargo and passenger space of the Wrangler Unlimited bumps up its price tag a little.
- Towing: The Wrangler Unlimited has a higher tow rating than the Wrangler.
- Exterior: While both models pay tribute to the classic Jeep design – including the 7 slotted grill, boxy shape and removable roof and doors – the Wrangler more closely follows that traditional Jeep look that people know and love.
- Interior: All of the interior options offered in the Wrangler are also offered in the Wrangler Unlimited. However, the Unlimited has more inside space which means more passenger seating and elbow room.
The 2016 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited SUVs are both available in four main trim options – Sport, Sport S, Sahara and Rubicon – as well as six Limited Edition models, including Willys Wheeler, Black Bear, Freedom Edition, 75th Anniversary, Backcountry and Rubicon Hard Rock. The Jeep Wrangler Pickup Truck is also slated to be released in 2017.
Jeep Wrangler Features & Options
The many standard and bonus features listed below give the Jeep Wrangler a distinctly competitive edge over other similar vehicles (like the Toyota FJ Cruiser and Nissan Xterra Pro-4X):
- 2 Doors
- 285 hp horsepower
- 3.6 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 4WD Type – Part-time
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Center Console – Full with locking storage
- Clock – In-radio display
- Convertible occupant rollover protection
- Convertible roof – Manual
- Cruise control
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel drive
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front seat type – Bucket
- Intermittent window wipers
- Passenger Airbag
- Power steering
- Rear bench seats
- Stability control – Stability control with anti-roll
- Tilt steering wheel
- Tow Hooks – 1
- Traction control – ABS
- Transmission hill holder
- Trip computer
When it comes to finding the right Jeep for you, the only way to tell for sure is to test drive various models. Bryant Motors has central Missouri’s best stock of new and used Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited SUVs. Browse our inventory online or by stopping by the dealership in Sedalia, MO – just down the road from Warrensburg, Whiteman Air Force Base, Jefferson City, Marshall, Boonville and Clinton. We have a Jeep with your name on it!